ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: Update?

Mike,

* Yes, but location and timing are apparently up in the
air.

* Yes, version 0.8 was "approved" in a vote-of-confidence
plenary vote. It is NOT version 1.0 (meaning there is still
work to be (and being) done! ;-)

Cheers,

Chris

Mike Rawlins wrote:

> For the benefit of those (few) of us who didn't attend the Tokyo
> meeting, please be kind enough to provide an update on the following:
>
>    * Additional meeting - I gather that a decision was made to hold an
>      additional full ebXML meeting March 26-30 in Geneva
>    * Approved Specifications - Was the messaging specification approved
>      in plenary session?  How about any others?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
> http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris