ebxml-stc message

Subject: Formal Submission to QRT: RIM 0.54 and RS 0.83 distribution

 <<RegistryInfoModelv0.54.pdf>>  <<RegistryServicesSpecificationv0-83.pdf>>
 <<Card for Farrukh Najmi>>
ebXML Registry Project Team has officially submitted the two Registry
specifications together to QRT.  As many are aware, ad hoc query has been a
major point of discussion within the team, which we now believe is
approachable for our target audience (i.e., software developers).

Best regards,
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi
To: ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
Cc: tmcgrath@tedis.com.au
Sent: 1/16/01 9:11 PM
Subject: RIM 0.54 and RS 0.83 distribution

Attached are the latest RIM 0.54 and RS 0.83 documents. The major change
is that the query syntax has been simplified thanks to help from Umit
Yalcinap. It is now a *proper subset* of SQL-92. There is no OQL syntax
any more. The BNF for the proper subset of SQL-92 is included in an
appendix.

Thanks to Krishna's excellent contribution on Registry security. Thanks
to the  major contribution by Sally Fuger who has worked tirelessly over
the long week end and during past Christmas breaks to make these
documents flow and read better. Finally, thanks to the Registry team for
the wealth of ideas contributed and the rigorous review and over-sight
provided.

I am copying Tim McGrath from QR on Scott's instructions as these
versions represent our official submission to QR for their review.

As always I look forward to your comments and suggestion.

Farrukh

 <<RegistryInfoModelv0.54.pdf>>
<<RegistryServicesSpecificationv0-83.pdf>>  <<Card for Farrukh Najmi>>

RegistryInfoModelv0.54.pdf

RegistryServicesSpecificationv0-83.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard