ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: TA spec 1.0.1

Brian/Duane,

I have no problem to ignore Anders' email, however I can NOT ignore the requirement that the final document to be approved at the plenary MUST be available to ALL ebXML participants two (2) weeks before the start of the plenary. The TA document has not met that requirement and there can not be approved in Vancouver.

BTW, there is NO need to send the document to QRT for review before the plenary approval.

Regards,

Klaus

--Original Message Text---
From: Brian Eisenberg
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:14:52 -0800

RE: TA spec 1.0.1

Klaus -

Anders has been out of the loop in terms of the actual status of the spec. Duane and I have been working our asses of on getting this thing ready for vote at Vancouver. Anders obviously didn't read my earlier email which clearly stated in CAPS that this internal review was a review of the disposition of comments, and not the precursor to another public review. We've already had 2 public review periods and are now ready to resubmit to QR for final clearance before the plenary vote next week. That said, Karsten and Stefano (and a few others) have some outstanding action items which we (TA team) will address during the Vancouver meeting before voting on the spec on Friday. This is the same process that the TRP team went through in Tokyo as they were finalizing the MS spec. I anticipate no problems duplicating this process for the TA spec.

Regards,

Brian