ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: URGENT: Vote on TA spec 1.0.2

On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:14:56 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:

>there are no precendents to either break or set in this.

You are not fully correct in your statement. We have precedent in
NOT having broken that rule. I will gladly step aside and allow
the rule to be ignored. But let's please consider that this will
than set precedent and open the door for our Vienna meeting to
allow vote on ANY document (specifications) that have not under
gone the full approval cycle for the same argument now presented.
If you feel I am making this up, just think for a moment how many
specification have yet to under go the first review cycle. Since
this a management issue I have asked the executive for its
decision which I expect to have today.

Regards,

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer