ebxml-stc message

Subject: formal submission of the security document to QR

On behalf of Maryann, I formally submit the ta-security
draft v0.3 to QR for their review.

Cheers,

Chris
It has one pass on editing but more to come.

(See attached file: ebXML_sec_v0.3.doc)

Thanks.

Maryann Hondo

ebXML_sec_v0.3.doc

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XML Technology Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01824-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.Sun.COM
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0