ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: formal submission of the security document to QR

Tim,

the security group is working under the premises you suggest

1) we are editing the document with the comments we have received
2) we would support the release of the document to the other groups with
the understanding
that this is a "living guidelines document"
3) we are targeting to resubmit the document on March 19th

I do believe that in addition we might want to consider two other items:

1) setting up time for the security group ( and possibly the QR team) to
respond to and work with the subgroups which
are reviewing the document.....this could be a conference call, but we
should try to schedule
time to allow for explanation/discussion so that appropriate edits can be
made to the security document and the subgroup document

2) we have received several questions about the future of security work and
ebXML and
it would be helpful if the steering committee could include security when
it addresses the migration
of the ebXML working groups.

also,  we have several questions

is the QR team planning to meet in London and should the Security team plan
to meet with
the QR team or just submit the document?

is there a particular format to follow in documenting the change log?

thanks.

Maryann

"Tim McGrath" <tmcgrath@tedis.com.au> on 02/22/2001 04:22:10 AM

Please respond to tmcgrath@tedis.com.au