ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: StC Calls

Bob

I have a client conflict, but I have asked Rachel to fill in for me if her
schedule will permit. Minutes of the meeting will be helpful.

Thanks
Ann

Robert S Sutor <sutor@us.ibm.com> on 02/27/2001 09:58:29 AM

To:   ebxml-stc <ebxml-stc@lists.ebxml.org>
cc:
Subject:  StC Calls

Here is the call-in info for the next Steering Committee calls:

ebXML Steering Committee call
Dial-In Number = 888-443-7705
International Callers = 712-271-0550
Password = 87692

The calls are on 28 Feb, 14 Mar, 28 Mar, 11 Apr & 25 Apr at 11AM EST / 8AM
PST.

Bob
_________
Bob Sutor
Director, IBM e-business Standards Strategy

Office 716-243-2445 / Cellular 716-317-6899
IBM Tieline 320-9138 / Fax 716-243-1778
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert S Sutor/Watson/IBM on 02/27/2001

"Klaus-Dieter Naujok" <knaujok@home.com> on 02/25/2001 08:04:29 PM

Please respond to "Klaus-Dieter Naujok" <knaujok@home.com>