ebxml-stc message

Subject: HELP Need a little help on a presentation to disa on thurday..

... yes this thursday!!

i am giving a general architectural overview of ebxml, then going into
detail on the trp spec.

i intent to steal any drawings or graphics i can from you good people - i.e.
from your specs.

i can not copy grapics from pds to powerpoint. could you please send me the
word copies of your spec... if that is not ok please send me just the
graphics in a word document.  i need these asap, cause i am running late....
thanks, rik