ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: Tr: Glossary

(Note: this will be rejected by the Architecture list.  Please repost it.)

Anders,

The CPA-CPP specification uses only the term "Party" in normative text.
Except for a few typos that I just marked for correction, the string
"Partner" is used only as follows:

   Occasionally in the introductory material (sections 4-6) and mainly in
   the phrase "Trading Partner Agreement" when "Partner" is appropriate in
   the context of the paragraph.

   When it cites a URL that contains the word "Partner".

   When it refers to the name of the TP team.

   When it refers to an element in the Process Specification document (BP
   Specification Schema spec) whose name contains the string "Partner".

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

anders.grangard on 03/16/2001 10:43:26 AM