ebxml-stc message

Subject: Re: ebXML Core Components Submission Version 1.02

the QR team acknowledeg receipt of this submission.

we are currently re-assessing our work plan and will advise early next week on our expected completion date of this review.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Lisa Shreve wrote:

Hello all,

The attached zip file contains the Core Components submission (ver 1.02) to
QRT to be considered for public review. The zip contains the following
documents;

· CC and BP Document Overview Ver 1.02
· ebXML Concept - Context and Re-Usability of Core components Ver 1.02
· ebXML Convention - Naming Convention for Core Components Ver1.02
· ebXML Initial catalogue of core components Ver1.02
· ebXML Methodology - Core Component Discovery and Analysis ver 1.02
· ebXML Specification Document Assembly and Context Rules ver 1.02
· Initial Catalogue of Context Drivers Ver 1.02
· Initial Core Components Catalogue Ver 1.02 (Appendix A)

Also included are the following comments logs

· ebXML Naming convention Ver 1.01 comment log
· ebXML The role of context in the re-usability of Core Components and
Business Processes Ver 1.01 comment log
· ebXML Methodology for Discovery and Analysis of Core Components.v1.01
comments log

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OUTSTANDING COMMENTS LOGS WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY SUE
PROBERT BEFORE TUES 27/03/01

We would like to stress the importance that comments following the procedure
documented at http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/specs_for_review.htm and point
out that comments which do not adhere to this criteria may not be
considered. It is essential, considering the number of documents in review,
that the specification name(s) to which the comments are addressed is made
very clear.

All comments should be sent to James Whittle (james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk)
and copied to the Core Components list serve (ebxml-core@lists.ebxml.org
<mailto:ebxml-core@lists.ebxml.org> )
 Kind Regards Lisa M. Shreve

TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142