ebxml-stc message

Subject: Quality Review workplan

So that you are all aware, the QR team have revised our workplan for the
final set of deliverables. As discussed at the Steering Committee
meeting on Weds. 28th, the plan is as follows:

Tuesday March 27 - Monday April 2nd
BP and BP Analysis Team deliverables
            Specification Schema
             (Worksheets for Specification Schema)
             (Common Business Process Catalog)
             (E-Commerce Patterns)
             (Business Process and  Business Document Analysis Overview)

Friday March 30 - Wednesday April 4th
Joint BP/CC team deliverables
            Rules for application of Context
            Methodology for developing CC
            Naming Conventions
            Methodology for Constructing Documents
            (CC and BP Document Overview)
            (Core Component Catalog )

Tuesday April 3rd - Monday April 9th
Requirements Team
             ebXML Requirements
Security Architecture team
            (Security Risk Assessment)

Klaus advised team leaders that the final public review (prior to
Vienna) could be reduced to one week if necessary to allow for the
editing of comments following the second round of public review.

I attach a schedule which illustrates the (best case) timeline for each
deliverable.  Over the next few days we shall update the ebXML web page
(http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/specification_status.htm) to reflect
this schedule.

--
regards