ebxml-ta-security message

Subject: feedback from QR and our response

All,

I believe you all have seen the mail from QR regarding our document.
In attempting to respond  I have drafted this as a beginning to the
executive overview.

Comments?
I'll setup a call for later this week to discuss, but please send me your
comments.

Maryann

(See attached file: draftebXMLExecutive Overview.doc)

draftebXMLExecutive Overview.doc