ebxml-ta-security message

Subject: RE: suggestions for ongoing ebXML work and security

MH,
	Good ideas. Couple of observations:

>> i.	The R&R team needs to specify the security model for data access but
should look to the SAML group for detailed
>> specification on access control language

	The access control language is the work of XACML. I think the assertions
could follow the SAML and any access control language could follow the
XACML.

Agree with the XKMS and WSDL. Hopefully the CPP and WSDL becomes congruent
in more than the Security aspects.

cheers and good night (It is 12:46 AM here in CA)