Subject: RE: Trading Partner/Party Discovery/Agreement Use Cases

Farrukh

I agree that we need to involve the TP and the reg/rep teams. I know that
there are representatives of the TP team on the transport list (e.g. Marty
and me), but is there a representative of the Reg/Reg team? If there is can
they send an email to the list and let us know if we can forward the use
case to the Reg/Rep team.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 1:00 PM
To: David Burdett
Cc: 'Moberg, Dale'; 'Mark CRAWFORD'; mwsachs@us.ibm.com;
ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org

I agree that the dynamic discovery of trading partners and dynamically
assembling a TPA on the fly is a very real use case, though in the advanced
category. To properly address this I think we need to involve both the TPA
and
reg/rep teams. There has been some discussion in POC on whether this may be
candidate for the Tokyo POC.

Farrukh