Subject: RE: first Conference call

Folks

I had this meeting booked in my diary as being 11AM Pacific Time (2PM East
Coast) which is what I thought we agreed in San Jose. Unfortunately I now
have other meetings that I have to go to at this time and so I unfortunately
I won't be on the call.

Apologies

David

-----Original Message-----
From: mwsachs@us.ibm.com [mailto:mwsachs@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 6:55 AM
To: ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: first Conference call

The first TP team conference call is, tomorrow, Wednesday, Aug. 30 at
4pm-5:30 pm US Eastern Time.

Details are shown in the appended posting.

Regards,
Marty

*********

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
*********
---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 08/29/2000

Martin W Sachs
08/21/2000 03:09 PM

To:   ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org
cc:
From: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

I have scheduled the first trading-partner conference call as follows: