Subject: Re: question on tpa documentation

Farrukh,

Thanks for the clarification.  As I sort of said, QoS means something
different to everyone.

I will add something to the requirements based on your posting.  However I
may not put in much detail because I don't want to start sliding over the
line between the requirements and the specification itself.  I will put in
just enough to remind us of what work we have to do.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center