Subject: Re: conference call

Marty,

I am sorry to have missed this weeks con call. The RR team and I have been under the gun
to get
Registry Services (RS) spec done. BTW The next version of the spec (v0.5)
will need to have support for Object association. We will need the TP team's input on
the representation of TP meta-model in defining associations between TPA and TPA
elements.
I will send the team a notice (some time next week) when the spec is available for your
review
and comments.

Farrukh

Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM wrote:

> We will have a conference call on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 4-5:30 pm us eastern
> time
> domestic:  888-391-6571
> international:  415-228-4586
> passcode: 29992
>
> Regards,
> Marty

> Martin W. Sachs
> IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
> P. O. B. 704
> Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
> 914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
> Notes address:  Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
> Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard