Subject: conference call start times

Daniel Ling of VCHEQ, has volunteered to be our technical editor.  His home
base is Singapore.   Since it is essential that the technical editor
participate in our conference calls, that will require reconsidering the
start times again.  I would like to be able to resolve the question during
the Oct. 12-13 face to face meeting.

Dan states his availability as from 0730 to 0100 the next day, Singapore
time.  According to my calculations, that makes it from 1830 to noon the
next day, US Eastern time.

My preference is for morning on the US East Coast, starting no earlier than
8 am and ending by noon.  I could also manage start times in the range 1830
through 1930 though evening is not my first preference. An additional
constraint is the steering committee conference calls, which are currently
on alternately Wednesdays from 1100 to noon (US Eastern).

Please specifically comment on Wednesday 0900-1100 US Eastern, and give
alternatives if that is not good.

In attempt to constrain the parameters, please consider only Wednesday for
now.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs