Subject: Re: Getting involved in Trading Partner

Re-sending with a deliberate misspelling to fool the listserver's
"requests" filter.

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 10/03/2000
12:22 AM ---------------------------

Martin W Sachs
10/03/2000 12:08 AM

To:   Edwin Young <eyoung@mycustoms.com>, ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org
cc:
From: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Subject:  Re: Getting involved in Trading Partner  (Document link: Martin
      W. Sachs)

Edwin,

Welcome.  Please xubscribe to the ebXML-tp list.  You are welcome to join
our conference calls.  I will post a reminder of the next call tomorrow.

Some of the team's documents are on the trading-partners team web page.
Others are on the private web page,

http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/trade_partner/private/

TP team, I am copying you since recent subscribers may not be aware of the
private page.

Regards,
Marty

Edwin Young <eyoung@mycustoms.com> on 10/02/2000 06:00:59 PM