Subject: Re: Collaboration Services (was: Business Service Interface)

<David Welsh>
Ok, I can buy some of the suggested terms ...
So ... we can say ebXML is ...

"Collaborating business activities representing (core) business processes
(made from core components) hosted in a Repository and normally qualified
thru standard methods when a trading relationship is negotiated and
maintained."
</David Welsh>

I wouldn't neglect very important -> TR&P aspect of it (ebXML). I don't have
the right modification yet, but something like:

"Collaborating (via ... Messages) business activities representing (core)
Business Processes
(made from Core Components) hosted in a Repository and normally qualified
thru standard methods when a trading relationship is negotiated and
maintained."

Regards,
Nikola