Subject: Draft 0.0 cpa-cpp specification

I have just placed the draft 0.0 CPA-CPP specification in the team's
private directory.  Later today, Chris Ferris should link them to the
private web page and then notify the team that they are visible.

In order to proceed with this spec as the base everyone needs to review it
and either post comments and suggestions or be prepared to discuss in
Tokyo.

Version 0.0 is essentially the IBM tpaML proposal with an ebXML cover and
the IETF formatting artifacts present.  I corrected a few typos and changed
TPA to CPA throughout.  I also corrected some small errors in the DTD.
Specifically, the Member tag and the communication nodes had cardinality +
(1 or more) whereas the correct cardinality is 1 or 2. So for example,
Member+ is changed to Member, Member?.

The files available are:
   Specification in Word form.
   Specification as PDF with numbered lines
   ASCII DTD

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs