Subject: Re: Joint BP-TP meeting in Tokyo

FYI

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 10/28/2000
09:27 PM ---------------------------

Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@east.sun.com> on 10/28/2000 12:37:58 PM

Please respond to Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@east.sun.com>

To:   Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Karsten.Riemer@east.sun.com,
      paul.levine@telcordia.com

OK,
I will take the lead in setting this up.
Let us simply plan to meet Tuesday morning 11/7 at 10 AM, in whatever
meeting
room is set up for the BPCC-metamodel team. That is the team I co-chair,
and
that is where the alignment should happen. There will be quite a few BP
people
there, and possibly a couple of CC people. I agree with Scott that BP
alignment is the highest priority. I believe we will have a good stab at it
at
our next weekly metamodel meeting 10/31, and then we can firm it up into a
'contract' between BP and TP on the meeting on 11/7.

I will get the meeting more formally announced,

thanks,
-karsten