Subject: proposed tags in CPP-CPA specification

I have distilled the 100 or so pages in the CPP-CPA spec ver. 0.0 down to 7
pages in the attachment.  This is basically a list of the tags in the ver.
0.0 spec, with a lot of the lowest level tags, end tags, etc. omitted or
replaced by simple lists of content and additional commentary added where
appropriate.

It is essential to move forward on specifying the CPP-CPA tags toward the
goal of a draft specification for Vancouver.
The first step is to agree on what tags belong in the specification. I
therefore plan to lead a line by line discussion of the attachment at the
Boston F2F next week.

Please review this document, initiate discussion on the list, and be
prepared to make decisions next week.

NOTE:  In the interest of getting this list out as soon as possible, I have
made no attempt to reconcile it with Chris Ferris' DTD restructure proposal
except at the highest level.  That discussion is also on the agenda for
next week.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: cpp-cpa-tags.pdf)