Subject: Issues list for new specification schema (metamodel)

FYI

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
---------------------- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 12/12/2000
05:28 PM ---------------------------

Karsten Riemer - Sun IR Development <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM> on
12/12/2000 10:56:50 AM

Please respond to Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM

To:   ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org, ebxml-core@ebxml.org
cc:

Here is the issues list for the specification schema (metamodel) that I
sent
last Friday as a result of our face-to-face.
We will discuss this in today's meeting.
Hope Paul sent out the call info, I haven't seen it but am very poorly
connected
in my mail.
Paul could you leave call info on my voicemail at 781-442-2679.

-karsten

(See attached file: SpecificationModelIssuesList.doc)

SpecificationModelIssuesList.doc