Subject: CPA specification

I'm thinking that the CPA chapter of our specification should contain the
following information:

   XML text of CPA

   DTD of CPA

   Descriptions of the CPA tags which are not included in the CPP.

   Non-normative text describing what we know about how to compose or
   negotiate a CPA from two CPPs.

   Of course, the XML and DTD will include the tags which point to the
   specification metamodel xml document, the packaging/security description
   if it is a separate document, and any other external documents.

I'm looking for feedback on this proposal.

Regards,
Marty

   Martin W. Sachs
   IBM T. J. Watson Research Center