Subject: minutes of today's conference call.

Today's conference call was, shall we say, sparsely attended:  Marty Sachs,
Scott Hinkelman, and Jamie Clark.  Jamie is an observer at ebXML meetings
and is chair of the American Bar Association's Electronic Commerce Panel.
His primary interest in ebXML is the BP team.

We had an interesting discussion of Jamie's perspective on the intersection
of the legal contracts community and the technical community in the domain
of electronic commerce.  We suggested that Jamie arrange a brown bag
session on the legal issues at the Vancouver meeting.

Scott and I are waiting for the promised next version of the restructured
DTD.  When it arrives, we will start on constructing the CPP-CPA
specification.  When it arrives, everyone please study it carefully and
discuss on the list.

Scott and I had a brief discussion of the proposal for the contents of the
CPA chapter of our specification that I posted to the list yesterday.
Comments are solicited.

I will schedule a conference all for next Wednesday.  That will be the last
before the winter holidays.  A good turnout, prepared for technical
discussion, will be essential for us to make forward progress toward a
draft specification by mid-January.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs