Subject: Re: Question and comment about CPP/CPA

Saito-san,

I am posting my reply to the ebxml-tp list so that others may respond or at
least read your questions.  Your questions are especially important to
guide the team's deliberations. Please post any further questions to the
list.  I hope that you will contribute your own proposals.

My replies are inserted into the copy of your email below.

Regards,
Martin Sachs

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center