Subject: Re: Certifcate element..RE: comments on cppml,v0.1.dtd

We are all in agreement on this.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Duane Nickull <duane@xmlglobal.com> on 12/15/2000 04:41:51 PM

To:   Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, christopher ferris
      <chris.ferris@east.sun.com>, Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com>,
      ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org, ebxml-ta-security@lists.ebxml.org

Marty:

Well said.  PW and UN in a CPP would never fly around here.

Duane