Subject: lots of questions RE: new DTD and sample cpa and cpp instance doc s

Presumably payload composition descriptions will
need to be fleshed out in package descriptions,
using the packaging mechanisms of MIME and XML
(XML link mechanisms mainly). Or do they
have something else in mind?

Meanwhile, I would be interested in working out
the non-repudiation-of-receipt, construed as
an ebXML signal. I have not seen detailed
signal specifications yet. Do you (Chris) know who
and how that is being documented?

Dick has sent me a copy of the PGP profile for
simple signed payload; did you receive that?
A couple of typos need correction for the
smime profiles.

Who is working on a placeholder proposal for POC,
by the way? I will try to do that unless someone
else has it done; it will reference the profiles
as appendices to some document (CPP/CPA?) and also
include Chris's new DTDs for those.

Lots of questions, sorry. Dale