Subject: conference call

To those who were on the call:

I guess the connection terminated on its own.  My bottom line on the
business process stuff is that unless the BP model is at least specific
enough to allow a particular business process between two roles to be
instantiated from it as an XML document, it isn't clear what we have to
work with.  If there are a relatively small number of parameters to be
pinned down, we can use Xlinks from the body of the CPA to pin them down;
otherwise we are either back to handcrafting it or waiting for the industry
groups to complete the definitions of the processes.

I will set up another call for next week and then go ahead fielding
comments and completing an initial stake in the ground for the CPA based on
the DTD that's in the existing draft.

Our goal should still be to come up with something within a week that we
are willing to ask QR to look at though it will be a long way from what we
would like as a ver. 1.0 specification.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs