Subject: RE: Comments of CPP

I have an alternative proposal for discussion on this topic.

My idea would be :
	1.	to have the <ROLE> as a subtag or attribute for the
		<CollaborationProtocol> tag
	2.	The <ServiceBinding> tag at line 506 (the one within
		the <ROLE> should disappear
	3.	The <ServiceBinding> Tag at line 608 (the one within
		the <DeliveryChannel>) would need to reference the
		above mentioned <CollaborationProtocol>

This was, the <CollaborationProtocol> which is referenced from within the
CPA is "qualified" by the ROLE the Party would play in such a BP.
(Obviously, if a Party plays more than one role, multiple
<CollaborationProtocol> tags with different ROLE will be required).

IMHO, keeping the ROLE with the <CollaborationProtocol> instead than
with the <DeliveryChannel> would be cleaner for the following reasons:

	1.	The <CollaborationProtocol> would immediately mean "the role
		played by a Party in a given BP". The meaning of such a tag
		would be more "compact"

	2.	I think that, in the context of the CPP, the CollaborationProtocol
		would not need to reference the BP in an abstract way. In the
		context of the CPP, the BP would always need to be qualified
		by the role that such Party would be able to play.

	3.	The DeliveryChannel would be a composition of "the role played
		by a party in a BP" together with the technical infrastructure.

		If the Role would be within the DeliveryChannel, the DeliveryChannel
		itself would be the composition of 3 entities (the BP, the Role
		played by the Party in such BP and the technical infrastructure).

	4.	In view of the "CPA template" idea, I imagine that this could
		be more clear.

Of course, these justifications may be very subjective.

Best regards

/Stefano