Subject: Re: CPA composition from multi-role CPPs

Duane,

I have a couple of comments on the scenarios you posted but first you need
to clarify the status of the document. I am especially concerned because it
is marked "not for redistribution".  From IBM's viewpoint, if xmlglobal has
any restrictions on it at all, I probably should not even have looked at
it.  Aside from my employer's view, anything you post to an ebXML list
server ought to be freely available to anyone in ebXML if not to the public
at large.

If indeed there are no restrictions on who can look at it, please re-post
it without the "not for redistribution".

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center