Subject: RE: service binding - tech comment v0.2 CPP/CPA

I agree with Marty that this is clearer
and has a number of enhancements! Thanks Chris.

I interpreted the default and override to
each be acceptable capabilities that
could be matched, even though they might be
differently ranked. So Marty's question
about whether an override could be
used in a proposed CPA did not occur
to me. Nevertheless, it seems worth
clarifying how the preference system
works. I guess that if you had capabilities
that you did not really want to encourage
being used, you would not advertize them
at all in the CPP. (I don't say anything
about Fortran or Cobol in my resume...)

Dale Moberg