Subject: Re: no synch vs asynch indicator in CPP/CPA

Chris,

The BP could require synchronous response for BPs that clearly do not
make sense in asynchronous mode of message exchange (e.g. BPs requiring
(near) real-time response). This is one layer removed from
implementation IMO (as it does not specify which specific transport
etc.), and perhaps does make sense for the BPM to specify. There
probably is no need for BPM to specify asynchronous mode (or either/or
case).

The CPP/CPA need also capture only the "synchronous" requirement, in
Delivery Cannel IMHO so that, any transport that supports the
synchronous mode could be bound to the Delivery Channel.

Regards, Prasad