Subject: updated CPA-CPP Spec

I have attached a new version of the TP specification.  It contains a large
number of editing changes, mostly Chris' stylistic and QR-related
improvements.  Except in the CPA chapter, all changes are indicated with
revision markup.  I lost the markup in the CPA chapter when I pasted it
into the document, so I highlighted all substantive changes instead.

There are no major technical changes.  The major topics that are under
discussion on the listserver either have not closed yet or are too complex
to try to add at this moment.

Please review as soon as possible.

I would like to submit this version to Quality Review in order to get a
preliminary reading from them.  We will make the decision about whether to
send this version to QR during tomorrow's conference call.  If you object
to sending this version and will not be on the conference call, please post
your objection to the list well before 1 PM US Eastern Time tomorrow (the
start of the conference call), so that we may take it iinto account.

We have a very full menu of open technical topics, probably far more than
we can expect to accomplish in time for approval at the April meeting.  My
next job will be to sort my accumulated notes and correspondence and try to
come up with a list of topics and brief summaries to help us to set
priorities.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: cpa-cpp-spec-0.25.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598