Subject: RE: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

Coming from an event-driven environment within Sun, where all event
notifications are concurrent to all authorized subscribers, I strongly support
the notion of concurrent notification, and that this feature should be (as I
believe it already is) on the future plate of TRP, supported by corresponding
specification at BP and TP level. Good topic for a next release.

-karsten