Subject: RE: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

I perfectly agree, Bob.
When I quoted REA I did not want to do it in any "criticism" way, on the
contrary !
I just tried to highlight which are the differences, as of today, from the
two approaches. But I stronlgy believe the two need to converge and that by
putting them together a big gain will happen!
I agree that the two proposal are not in alternative but complementary!

Sorry for the misunderstanding
/stefano