Subject: No Subject

I have attached the beginnings of a list of possible changes, improvements,
and enhancements to the CPA-CPP specification.
I believe that this list has most of the important near-term items on it I
still have to go through another large stack of email and notes for
additional points.

I suspect that this list is more than we can expect to complete in the time
available for version 1.0, and certainly more than we can complete before
Vancouver. Officially we are past deadline for approval in April.
Therefore we will have to do some careful triaging.

Please review and plan to discuss at the Jan. 31 conference call.  Early

Marty

(See attached file: CPA-CPP-changes.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598