ebxml-tp message

Subject: RE: Minutes of Vienna F2F May 7 - 12

Hi all,

	As a silent observer of the TP work, I would like to congratulate all on an
excellent specification. I consider the Trading Partner initiative one of
the corner stones for a truely dynamic, scalable B2B system across

	Once again, excellent work.

PS; I am glad to see that collaboration with WSDL, SAML, XKMS et al is in
the charter of the new OASIS technical committee. 18 months is a long time,
especially, as we have the 1.0 version of the specification as a starting
point. 6-9 months would be an acceptable timeframe for the next deliverable.