Subject: RE: ebXML Conference Call for the packaging/routing wg

how about wednesday, dec 1, same time?  any problems anyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Carlos Cruellas [mailto:cruellas@ac.upc.es]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 11:29 AM
To: Rik Drummond

At 11:59 22/11/99 -0600, you wrote:
Rick,

I can have some problems in December 2. It is the date of
a conference of EDI users in Spain and I have been invited to
attend. I have to confirm it.

A better day for me would be December 1st. This day, I could be
in the office at 18:00 h (6:00 pm) spanish time (9:00 a.m. S. Francisco) or
even
before....

Regards.

Juan Carlos.