Subject: Initial correlation of ebXML Transport requirements with CORBA services

Hi,

As a possible basis for discussion, attached is a first pass
at correlating the ebXML transport requirements from San Jose
with CORBA services.  There's still work to be done in that
a) I'm not sure I understand all of the requirements, and
b) I need some help from some of the OMG members to ensure
   I get it right.

But, it is a start and perhaps we can use it on the ConCall to
clarify some of (a) and chat about some of (b).

Has a time and number been fixed for the Call?  I have the
feeling I've been missing some in-coming e-mail (of course,
that's one of those things that's hard to pin down ;-)

Best regards,
Henry

ebxml.pdf