Subject: RE: Initial correlation of ebXML Transport requirements with CORBA services

Henry, could you give us some better background on corba and xml. will you
be converting corba to an xml based mechanism? Best regards, rik

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ebxml-transport@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:owner-ebxml-transport@lists.oasis-open.org]On Behalf Of Henry
Lowe
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 12:50 PM
To: ebXML-Transport@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: henry@emerald.omg.org
Subject: Initial correlation of ebXML Transport requirements with CORBA
services

Hi,

As a possible basis for discussion, attached is a first pass
at correlating the ebXML transport requirements from San Jose
with CORBA services.  There's still work to be done in that
a) I'm not sure I understand all of the requirements, and
b) I need some help from some of the OMG members to ensure
   I get it right.

But, it is a start and perhaps we can use it on the ConCall to
clarify some of (a) and chat about some of (b).

Has a time and number been fixed for the Call?  I have the
feeling I've been missing some in-coming e-mail (of course,
that's one of those things that's hard to pin down ;-)

Best regards,
Henry