Subject: RE: Next meeting

Please be prepared to discuss it on the "tentative conference" call next
week.... good ideas...rik

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ebxml-transport@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:owner-ebxml-transport@lists.oasis-open.org]On Behalf Of
ian.c.jones@bt.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 7:50 AM
To: ebXML-Transport@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Next meeting

Fellow team members,

	following on from David's comment about what we need to have done by
the next meeting, I think we need to think about what we want to achieve at
the next meeting and if there are any thing we need to prepare for it. One
obvious item is our presentation to the whole group as detailed in the
outline agenda just released.

	In a previous discussion I made a suggestion that we need to define
the transport models in diagrams and words that we intend to support so that
it is clear for others to see what and why we are doing in our piece of
work.  I have started to think and try and draw up some simple
scenarios/models if you think this has value.  I also think we need to
define our work plan in more detail and decide how we are going to publish
and control of the requirements document for comment by the whole of the
ebXML group.  I have not seen any output from any other team yet or guidance
form the management team has anyone else?

	Any suggestions or ideas?

Ian Jones

PP E3A
84-85 Adam Street, Cardiff, CF24 2XF