Subject: Requirements and defintions documents

I attach updated versions of the requirements and defintions documents. You
will find quite a few changes since I received quite a lot of feedback. Some
of the suggestions came in emails sent privately to me so not everyone will
be able to trace the original unless those individuals to whom I've posted a
reply want to forward my reply to the list.

There are three pdf files:
*	Version 5 of the requirements (with changes highlighted)
 <<ebXML Transport Requirements 5.pdf>>
*	the same as the previous item but with no changes highlighted - this
is much easier to read
 <<ebXML Transport Requirements 5 without changes highlighted.pdf>>
*	and the ebXML Transport definitions document that is unchanged but
I'm including in case someone new to the list hasn't seen it yet.
 <<ebXML Transport Definitions 1.pdf>>

We really need to tie these down and, after discussion with Rik, he's
suggesting that we finally freeze the requirements document by 5PM PST this
Thursday.

David

Advanced Technology, CommerceOne
1600 Riviera Ave, Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, USA
Tel: +1 (925) 941 4422 or +1 (650) 623 2888;
mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com