Subject: basic scenarios on transport

Dear David
As one of not so few ones without possibility to be in Orlando I send these
hoping that it will be of some value, when you think how to solve the
stadardising issue on transport etc. in ebXML.
I have with interest followed the discussion with Tim McGarth and agree with
you that the messages would in most cases be sent only one on its time,
there is no need to gether them in a mailbag. But the wrapper should handle
more than one document, if needed.
Matti Vasara

 <<Some thougts on the Transport etc in the ebXML.doc>>

Some thougts on the Transport etc in the ebXML.doc