Subject: RE: Message Header Info

Hello John,

Recently joined the group. If you have not already received same, please find attached the specification of the UN/EDIFACT Headers  This specification (Part 1 of 9) is the most recent version, Version 4 of the syntax (ISO 9735) as published October 1998.  You can also find the directory of the components at the JSWG (Joint Syntax Working Group) at http://pc1.gefeg.com/jswg, including the associated code lists. By all means if you have any further queries, an e-mail. I am a member of the JSWG and editor of the aforementioned.

Regards
David

David DOBBING
Data Logistics Pty Ltd