Subject: RE: What's the right forum for developing XML Messaging

To Rik Drummond, Dave Burdett

Greetings from Australia

I am in favour of the approach suggested by Rik, and suggest we get on with
the next step.

I have previously emailed Dave Burdett, offering to give some assistance to
the group in producing a tight specification of the "generic approach" which
is outlined in his document ....xmlmessage "requirements".  I should be able
to assist in many parts of such a specification, although I am a relative
newcomer to the areas of security, tamper resistance and authentication.

Is there already a draft on which comments are invited or are you waiting
for someone to produce the first draft?

Regards

Alan Michie
Project Leader