Subject: VS: ebXML TP&R Overview & Requirements Doc diagrams

Dear all
Even as I consider that the solution offered sofar is a working one, I feel
that there are not many which really think to go to that direction. The
acknowledgements grow from a few words to the pages. Here is my proposition,
the simplest working solution which I know is offered on the URL
https://solo3.merita.fi/cgi-bin/SOLO0001?LANG=3 . To use the ACID
transactions there the software needed is only a standard browser.

The repository is only one service more.

best wishes
Matti Vasara

 <<architecture_tpr.ppt>>

architecture_tpr.ppt