Subject: RosettaNet - Message Header Classification

John,

Attached please find the Message Header Classification for RosettaNet.

Couple of points.

1) I have added a new classification called "Constraints" that define
constraints on the activity. E.g. Time duration within which a response
should be received.
2) For the sake of making it less complex I have not represented the
multiple level nesting of the header elements and tried to flatten it to the
two level format of the document.

Thanks, Prasad