Subject: Travel Industry Use Case

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry L. Brown [mailto:jerry.brown@sabre.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 1:03 PM
To: Dick Brooks
Subject: Travel Industry EDI header info

Dick,
Unfortunately I missed the time on the last conference call so I didn't
quite understand the assignment.  Attached are the elements and
scenarios that we play in today's interactive EDI world for the travel
industry.  I understand that these will be drastically different in the
internet type world however the servers at both ends will need to
understand what to do and how to handle or pass these data elements.
Issues like state and resource management are really the most
important.  Something that's not an issue in  the asynchronous batch
world.  That's most of what I have in these slides.  Please let me know
if I need to back off and take another approach or was just way off
base.
Thanks...
Jerry

Travel Industry EDI scenarios.ppt